Application Engineer – China
- Based in Shanghai, support HQ R&D team for customization of the company solution for the customers.
- Conduct acoustic measurement and analysis with regards to target customer products in the assigned projects.
- Coordinate work schedule and scope with the customers and HQ engineering department
- Conduct calibration and customization work for target customer products in the assigned projects.
- Report to General Manager and local engineering manager about the project status, issues and plans on a regular basis
- Utilize and integrate the system into various customers Products/Systems, by performing different analysis and experiments in lab and in the fields.
- Translate and prepare related technical documents in English and Chinese
- Be able to travel domestically and internationally to support the customers.
- At least Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, Applied Engineering, Signal Processing, or Acoustic Engineering.
- At least 2 years of Work Experience in the field of NVH, Acoustics, Infotainment, or Electronics design or production for Automotive and Consumer Electronics
- High English proficiency, good oral and written communication skills
- No restrictions for domestic as well as international business travels
- Collaborating across interdisciplinary and international teams.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, creative, analytical, and self-driven.
- Degree, or work experience in the field of acoustics
- Work experience in the field of Automotive NVH
- Work experience in a foreign company
- Driver’s license
Apply now! Please send your CV with the job title to:Tracy@Silentium.com
Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com