Automotive Acoustics/ Audio Product Manager – Germany
Silentium Ltd. is a world class high-tech company specializing in developing innovative noise reduction products and solutions for the automotive, home, industrial, medical and IT industries.
Silentium is seeking an Automotive Acoustics/ Audio Product manager to play a crucial role in next vehicle sound management products planning, execution throughout the product lifecycle, including gathering, defining, and prioritizing product and automotive OEM customer requirements.
The Automotive Acoustics/ Audio Product manager will be located in Germany, Munich.
The essential duties and responsibilities of this position are the following:
- Gather and synthesize audio & Acoustics needs across multiple product areas and translates those needs into product requirements.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Work closely with OEM Accounts and across company teams (R&D, QA, BD, marketing and project management) to clearly communicate and document the features, requirements, and product status for OEM programs.
- Align the product development and the road map with the company vision and strategy
- Promote new technologies, potential new business opportunities and business models that leverage the platform of different products
- Analyze business and technical problems and Provide status updates on project progres
- Utilize periodic reports of customer metrics, use reporting and analysis to make recommendations for new features and existing feature refinement for OEM applications
- Strong blend of product management and technical aptitude
- Deep understanding of the automotive industry, new technologies and industry trends
- Willingness to be hands-on and do what it takes to build and scale up a new concept.
- Exceptional ability to build relationships within the company and with customers; clear, consistent communication; data-driven and results-oriented; enthusiastic and motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- At least 5 years of Product Management experience having led the entire product development cycle from concept to launch.
- Experience in the automotive industry and working with OEMs (at least 3 years).
- Experience in acoustics /audio technologies (at least 3 years).
- Knowledge and experience with agile methodologies and tools.
- Residence in Germany; Willingness to travel in Europe and abroad – for short and long periods.
Apply now! Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com
Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com