General Manager, China
Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com
The position requires residence in China , Shanghai
Headquartered in Israel and operations around the world, Silentium (www.silentium.com) is the world leader in the field of Active Acoustics Management including ANC and Personal Sound Zone. Silentium provides innovative active noise reduction solutions for the automotive, trains, aerospace, consumer electronics, and industrial industries. Due to its rapid growth in Asia, Silentium is looking for a general manager for its China operation who will supervise overall business development and product delivery teams in China.
Job description/main duties
- In charge of overall operation and business development in China
- Supervise sales and business development team
- Supervise project teams and product delivery teams
- Establish and maintain the relationships with key OEM and Tier-1 customers in Automotive industry
- In collaboration with legal team, draft, review, and finalize commercial contracts with the customers.
- Set up yearly budget and sales targets, regularly review and update them with Israel HQ
- Supervise and guide the sales team and product delivery team to develop new customer, respond to RFQs and submit proposals.
- Supervise and guide the product delivery team for ongoing projects
- Supervise other admin related matters, including office maintenance, equipment purchasing, and government related matters.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics or Business Administration
- At least 10 years of Work Experience in sales or business development position in Automotive, Software or SoC industry.
- At least 3 years of Work Experience in management level in a global company
- Deal making and sales track record.
- High English proficiency, good oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, creative, analytical, and self-driven.
- Willingness to multiple travels in China and abroad – as needed.
- The position requires residence in China , Shanghai
Apply now! Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com