Junior. DSP engineer
- Development and integration of DSP systems in the field of acoustics.
- Development from scratch, customization, porting and optimization.
- Solution development in C/C++ and assembly.
- Working along with algorithms, HW, and DSP engineers.
- Sc or M.Sc degree in Electronics Engineering or a similar field
(GPA 85 and above) – mandatory.
- Electronics engineer who specialized during his degree in the field of DSP.
- Experience gained during studies:
- Familiarity and knowledge in implementing basic DSP algorithms: FIR, IIR, FFT, LMS, etc.
- Programming Experience in: c / C ++ / ASM / matlab
- Familiarity and understanding of DSP Processors architecture.
- Experience with Real-Time & Embedded systems.
- Creative, improvisational ability solving problems.
- Passion for music, sound and acoustics – huge advantage
- Diving license and / or mountain rider and / or ping pong champion – huge advantage
- Good team player, developed interpersonal and communication skills
Apply now! Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com
Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com