The position is aimed for Mobile/Android developer with 3-5 years work experience in windows and mobile applications.
The developer will take an active part in developing tuning tools for Silentium next generation vehicle sound management systems.
- Develop from scratch mobile application for tuning sound management systems
- Develop build server
- Support and add new features to current tools
- Participate in defining UI\UX
- Participate in defining software architecture including cloud environment
- Participate in full R&D development procedure work with Algorithm, DSP and System engineers
- At least 2 years experience in Mobile app development (Android studio\Xamarin\React native)
- At least 2 years experience development in C#
- At least 1 year experience in WPF \WinForms
- Familiarity with MVC and MVVM architecture
- Cloud applications development
- Rest API \web API
- Experience with communication protocols SPDIF\SPI\UART\ETH etc.
- Experience developing in Python and type script
- Experience with working in a multidisciplinary environment – working alongside other teams: Algorithm ,DSP and etc.
Apply now! Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com
Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com