Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com
- Responsible for the quality of the R&D group outcomes. Define and follow up processes and standards.
- Responsible for testing and validating software specifications according to customer requirements
- Regular participant in R&D design meetings.
- Analyzing SRS documents and writing test documents (STP, STD)
- Define and execute manual and/or automated tests for multiple and complex projects.
- Ongoing work in acoustic laboratories with Sound design and measurement equipment and software.
- A minimum of 2 years of in-depth QA experience.
- Proven strong background in QA methodologies and tools.
- Passion for audio & sound technologies.
- Resourceful and well-developed technical sense.
- Strong documentation standards.
- Team player.
Apply now! Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com