Signal processing algorithm developer
The algorithms developer will Be an active and crucial part in developing Silentium next generation vehicle sound management system.
- Developing high end algorithms for active noise control and personal audio zones.
- Research & Development of signal processing algorithms, with focus on acoustical sound management algorithms like: MIMO active noise control, linear prediction, adaptive filtering, dimension reduction, machine learning etc.
- In charge of full cycle algorithm module development from idea trough simulation, real time optimization, measurement and validation on real life scenarios.
- Work closely with application DSP and algorithm engineers, to validate test and integrate the propose module.
- 7 years minimum of signal processing algorithm development
- Proven hands on experience in signal processing algorithm implementation in Matlab.
- MSc in Electrical engineering, Physics, Math (Phd with less experience will also be considered)
- Experience in related fields: Adaptive filtering, control, and acoustics.
- Knowledge in statistical signal processing, linear prediction theories, linear Algebra and machine learning.
- Team player with end-to-end capabilities and system wide overview.
- Experience in acoustics+ Background in physics – an advantage.
Apply now! Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com
Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com