System Validation Engineer
- Defining the validation process and system requirements based on product requirements
- Analyzing system performance at all stages of development cycle: feasibility, integration, validation, reliability, etc.
- Improving the validation process based on lessons learned
- Participates in investigations to identify root causes and define corrective and/or preventative actions (CAPA) for deviations
- In-depth understanding with the technology , hardware and software tools in the company, work closely with the development personnel, algorithms and DSP.
- Possibility to grow into system engineering positions as a career path in the future
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering, Physics, Math or related field . MSc – an advantage.
- Proven hands on experience in system validation planning and system performance analysis in multi discipline system (HW, SW, Signal processing and acoustics)
- Experience in Automotive industry and product – an advantage.
- Experience in acoustics and in automotive industry- an advantage.
- Team player and able to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize ongoing projects
- Willingness to multiple travels abroad – for short and long periods
Apply now! Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com
Please send your CV with the job title to: jobs@Silentium.com